Thomas (T.J.) Ferrante is a partner and a board certified health care lawyer with Foley & Lardner LLP, where he focuses his practice on telemedicine, digital health, and virtual care, as well as a wide range of transactional and related regulatory issues for healthcare industry clients. Mr. Ferrante works with physician groups, hospitals, and entrepreneurial start-ups to build telemedicine arrangements across the United States and internationally. He has considerable experience in structuring and negotiating healthcare transactions, including mergers and acquisitions, joint ventures, strategic affiliations, and financings. T.J. frequently speaks at conferences across the country on telehealth, virtual care, and health care innovation legal issues.
Friday April 28, 2023
Telemedicine and the Impact of Ryan Haight Act
- How to Prescribe Controlled Substances via Telemedicine Under Federal law
- Proposed rule changes by the Drug Enforcement Administration announced in March
- History and evolution of the 2008 Act
- Scope of the regulatory requirements
- Exceptions to in-person exam requirements